Today's card is one I made for a male friend who celebrated his birthday yesterday.
I always struggle with men's cards but I was quite pleased with how this one turned out.
- background bits - industrial stamp set from LOTV
- kraft card
- Tim Holtz collage paper pad
- canvas embossing folder from Crafter's Companion
- Tonic layering circles
- Die'sire happy birthday die
- walnut stain distress ink
- black magic core'dinations
I distressed and curled the edges of the papers and inked them with walnut stain distress ink.
After embossing I sanded back the core'dinations to reveal the core
Thank you for stopping by