Wednesday 8 June 2016

Accordion flowers

Good morning everyone


On Monday it was my Mother-in-law's birthday. My MIL is also a card maker so making a card for her always takes time and needs a wow factor. I decided to use my accordion die to create a card with a little impact. Here is the finished result - 

No stamping or colouring this time, I let the dies do all the talking.
I have used -
  • pretty posy paper pad from First Edition
  • white centura pearl
  • scraps of pink card
  • Die'sire create-a-card square accordion die set
  • Sara's signature collection Floral delight pretty petals die set
  • Sara's signature collection Floral delight leafy flourish die set
  • Sara's signature collection Butterfly lullaby flit and flutter die set
  • Die'sire Happy Birthday die
I cut the accordion die from centura pearl and then cut it again from the patterned paper. I trimmed off the centre square from the patterned piece and then attached the outer square to the centura pearl base.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenge -
http://ribbongirls.blogspot.co.uk - June card challenge

Thank you for stopping by today.

Crafty hugs
Lesley

3 comments:

  1. A very quick peek at your latest creation Lesley as trying to get ahead of the workmen and no internet today. Sure MIL will love it.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lesley this card certainly has the wow factor I bet your mother-in-law loved it. The dies are amazing. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card and love the colours and papers. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete