Sunday 19 June 2016

In the shed

Good Sunday morning folks. 

A very happy father's day to all those dads and grandads out there. This is the card I made for my dad -
I have used In the shed stamp from LOTV which I stamped onto Sheena's stamping card and coloured with Spectrum Aqua blend pencils -
  • shed - nutmeg and lagoon
  • spade - dark slate and black umber
  • planters - lagoon
  • flowers and watering can - ruby
  • pots - cherrywood
  • grass, trees and bushes - parakeet, bright green, spinach and black umber
  • sack - bison
  • sky - sky blue

I have also used -
  • beach bliss paper pad from LOTV (now sadly discontinued)
  • kraft card
  • walnut stain distress ink
  • Memory Box garden pots and garden tools die sets
  • Sara's signature collection Just for men male sentiments
  • Pebeo silver gilding wax


I would like to enter this card into the following challenge - 
http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk - week 368 - how does your garden grow
Thank you for stopping by today

Crafty hugs
Lesley


7 comments:

  1. As always, lovely display of work Lesley and sure you Dad will love his special card.

    Have a lovely Sunday.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. And............thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lesley this is a gorgeous card I love the shed. I bet your dad loved it. I hope you had a good day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just loved this when I saw it Lesley - a real stunner x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant card and love the shed image. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous male creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, Thank you for sharing at Allsorts challenge this week and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete