Sunday 5 June 2016

Life in the fast lane

Good morning folks

The begining of June is a very busy time for birthdays in our house. My friend and her husband share a birthday on the 3rd, my MIL and my husband's neice share a birthday on the 6th and my eldest son has his birthday on the 7th so today's card is the start of my cards for this month.
This is the card I made for my friend's husband - 
I have used LOTV's vintage style stamp which I stamped onto watercolour card and coloure with Spectrum Noir Aqua blend pencils - 

  • car - jungle green, ebony and fossil grey
  • trees - bison and oregano
  • sun - beeswax
  • sky - sky blue
  • grass/hills - pesto green, cypress and spruce
  • ground - brunette and hickory

I have also used - 

  • travel notes paper pad (from First Edition)
  • kraft card (from Crafter's Companion)
  • Sara's signature collection - Just for men Happy birthday die
  • walnut stain distress ink

I inked the edges of the papers with walnut stain distress ink

Thank you for stopping by today

Crafty hugs
Lesley

3 comments:

  1. June is clearly the Birthday month then Lesley, hubby, myself, grandson and a granddaughter all have Birthdays within three days later this month.

    Today's card is a perfect masculine creation and the papers make the prefect backdrop to the car image.

    Have a lovely Sunday.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lesley this is a fantastic card I love the design. We have lots of June birthdays in our family too what with Father's Day it is a very busy month. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a busy week!! Love this image and great colouring. My stamp is sitting on my desk! Backing paper is brilliant. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete