Saturday 4 June 2016

Man's best friend

Happy Saturday folks

Today sees the start of a new challenge at Fantasy Stampers. The new challenge is 
Man's best friend

This is my DT card for the challenge - 
I struggled a litle with this challenge as I realised that I didn't have any stamps with dogs so off I went internet shopping to my favourite websites The Glitter Pot and Dies to Die for.
I used Woodware's puppy love for the main image which I stamped onto Sheena's stamping card and coloured with Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens - 
  •  dog - onyx black, smoked quartz and crystal clear
  • collar - spun gold and red berry
  • ground - sterling silver
  • sky - moonstone

I also used -
  • Fetching friendship stamp from Newtons Nook designs
  • Sheena's stamping card
  • brown textured card
  • Tonic layering squares, scalloped squares, circles and scalloped circles
  • LOTV Happy circular sentiments
  • ribbon from Hobby House
  • gems from my stash
  • walnut stain and tumbled glass distress ink

I made the background using a piece of Sheena's stamping card and the small stamps from the fetching friendship stamp set with black ink and walnut stain distress ink.

Please pop over to the blog to see what my fellow teamies have made for the challenge. We look forward to seeing all your crafty creations but please remember we are a stamping challenge (no digi images thank you) and the stamp must form the focal point of your project.

Thank you for stopping by today

Crafty hugs
Lesley

4 comments:

  1. Morning Lesley, what a super cute doggie image, he looks like a very happy chappie, probably all those bones on the backing paper ! Makes a perfect Fathers Day card, but would work equally well for lots of other occasions.

    Hope you have a good weekend, they say warmer weather and sunshine is on it's way.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lesley this is a gorgeous card I love the doggy he is so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant image and gorgeous backing paper. Great colouring and design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Lesley, I love the sweet dog
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete