Monday 27 June 2016

Fanciful fuschia

Good morning folks

Welcome to Monday and the start of Wimbledon. The sun is shining here so fingers crossed that it is also shining at Wimbledon. This week I thought I would share some samples I made for the Spectrum Noir TV design team a little while ago. Here is the first one -
I have used Perfect Partners Fanciful Fuschia stamp and die set from Sheena Douglass. This is a 3D flower stamp so I stamped them onto copy paper in order to be able  to manipulate and shape them. I coloured them with Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens -
  • flowers - pink garnet and cosmos
  • leaves - olive jade
I have also used - 
  • white centura pearl
  • pink core'dinations
  • Tonic layering circles die set
  • Die'sire Downton Abbey ornate circle frame die set
  • Die'sire Happy Birthday die
  • Crafter's Companion's tumbling leaves A4 embossing folder

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge - 
http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk - week 369 - photo inspiration

Thank you for stopping by today

Crafty hugs
Lesley

5 comments:

  1. Something about a round easel card that is always very appealing Lesley and this pretty one is no exception and of course perfect for my theme this week, thanks so much for joining in at Allsorts.

    Have to tell you though that you have been my enabler this last week. As you know I'm not a colourist but when I have to tend to go for my Wink of Stella. Well they are all running dry one by one, dabbled with replacing them, then though about what I had seen you doing with the Spectrum Sparkle Pens, you know the rest of the story !!

    But have to say my early plays with them have been very satisfying. Started the the basic seasonal sets which came at a very good price from Crafts 123 for seven sets, then ordered the remainder. I know, no restraint.

    Have a good week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply beautiful Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lesley this is a gorgeous card I love the fuchsias they are so beautiful. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and love the flowers. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on our colour challenge at allsorts Tracy x

    ReplyDelete