Good Saturday morning folks
Today sees a new challenge at Fantasy Stampers and the challenge this fortnight is
Teddy Bears' picnic
So we would love to see all your stamped (no digis please) projects featuring bears.
This is my DT card for the challenge -
Forever friends bears are my absolute favourites and I have many in cuddly form, on mugs and in papercraft form (papers, decoupage and stamps) so as it was a teddy bear challenge I had to use a Forever Friends stamp.
I have used Forever friends Best of British - Great Big Hugs from Docrafts which I stamped onto Sheena's stamping card and coloured with Spectrum Noir Aqua pens -
- desert, peach and topaz
I paper pieced the heart.
I have also used -
- white centura pearl (for the card base)
- Bonnets and bowties paper pad and Bonnets and bowties solids paper pad from LOTV (but sadly now discontinued)
- Die'sire create-a-card Rosie from Crafter's Companion (to make the card base)
- Sara's signature collection Love and Romance In Love embossing folder
- Spellbinder's stately circles die set
- LOTV's sentiment tags
- tumbled glass distress ink
- ribbon from the Ribbon Girl
- gems from the Hobby House
I embossed the card base with the embossing folder and added a little distress ink to add definition.
I inked the edges of the backing papers with the same distress ink.
I do hope you are able to join in our challenge this fortnight and why not pop over to the website to see what inspiration my fellow teamies have created.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenge -
http://sirstampalotchallenge.blogspot.co.uk - June challenge -feature a creature
Thank you for stopping by today