Friday 10 June 2016

Happy 21st birthday

Hello

Today's card is the one I made to celebrate my eldest son's 21st birthday -
I made use of my accordion die set again but this time cut it from Sheena's stamping card and added paint splats and stars from Sara's Just for men range. (My son is studying fine art at uni so this was perfect).
I have used - 

  • Sheena's stamping card
  • Die'sire create-a-card square accordion die set
  • Woodware's 21st birthday and turned 21 stamps
  • Sara's signature collection Just for men urban graffiti stamp set
  • Memento ink pads - danube blue, cottage ivy, dandelion and lady bug
  • Black archival ink
  • copper embossing powder
  • matt black card
  • Die'sire Happy Birthday die

I stamped Turning 21 and heat embossed with copper embossing powder. I fussy cut it and then matted it onto matt black card.


I stamped 21st birthday onto some Sheena stamping card and then randomly stamped one of the elements from the Urban graffiti stamp set all over it. I then fussy cut it and matted it onto matt black card.

Thank you for stopping by today

Lesley

3 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Lesley - perfect for the occasion, I'm sure your son will love it, I remember when my kids turned 21 (it's happened to them all now!!) - you realise they're definitely not kids anymore! have a great weekend hugs judith xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Lesley.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card for your son. I hope he had a brilliant birthday. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete