Monday again, I hope you had a great weekend. I spent most of my weekend in the garden enjoying the sunshine until rain stopped play on Sunday afternoon. And oh boy did it rain - probably for the best the garden was extremely dry and did need the rain, although my peony is now flattened on the ground when it was looking quite magnificent.
Ah well back to crafting...... and this is a card I made to celebrate my eldest son's birthday -
For this card I have used -
- Die'sire Timepiece easel create a card
- matt black card
- gold mirri
- Sheena's stamping card
- Cosmic shimmer mist - old gold
- Pixie powder - rich gold and peacock green
- Capture the moment stamp set from Visible Image
- metal button (free with a crafting magazine)
The sentiment is from the stamp set.
I created the background using the pixie powders and the Cosmic Shimmer mist.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenge -
http://sirstampalotchallenge.blogspot.com - June challenge - anything goes
Thank you for stopping by today, enjoy your day.