Friday 8 June 2018

Llama time

Good morning folks

Well hasn't it been a gorgeous week weather wise. What a pity I am back at work. My back has survived the week - just - and I am looking forward to my physio appointment tonight.

Yesterday it was my eldest son's birthday and this is a card I made for his younger siblings to send him - 
This is llama birthday from Whimsy Stamps, it just made me smile and I knew it would be perfect for my son. I have coloured it with Spectrum Noir pens and Copic pens - 
  • llama - C1, IG2, IG3, IG5, IG8, IG9 and IG10
  • sunglasses - true black, IG9, IG10 and white gel pen
  • hat, blanket and presents - GY3, GY4, BT5, BT6, PV2 and PV3
  • ground - BG1 and BG3
  • sky - IB1
I have also used - 
  • tonic layering squares die set
  • pick n mix paper pad from First Edition

That's all from me today, thank you for stopping by.

Crafty hugs

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card that lama is so cute. I am pleased your back survived being back at school. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete