Saturday 30 June 2018

Three for ......

Good morning folks

What glorious weather we are having here in the UK but even the sunshine can have its hazards
(photo courtesy of CNN International website)
The moorlands around Manchester have been burning all week, travelling home from Preston on Tuesday evening was awful; roads closed (including the M62), the moon an eerie orange orb and choking smoke hanging over the city. A really horrible and dangerous situation; my thoughts are with those brave men and women who are trying to bring the fires under control. The fact that these are peat moorlands is only making the problem even worse. Although I love the sunshine I can't help thinking a bit of rain is now really necessary.

My crafting today is fairly straight forward and courtesy of Hunkydory's Milestones and Moments - Father's day card kit - 



In addition to the card kit I have also used - 
  • gold miri
  • Tattered Lace's love is in the air sentiments
That's all from me today. Enjoy your weekend


Crafty hugs

Lesley


1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley your cards are stunning. That is just a brilliant kit for men's cards. The fire is awful I do hope it comes to an end soon for everyone's sake. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete