Monday 25 June 2018

With love

Good Monday morning folks

What a glorious weekend we had here in the North West. A little overcast on Saturday but yesterday was just gorgeous. Stunning blue sky and wall to wall sunshine and it is looking promising for today too. 
Today I am sharing an easel anniversary card with you - 
For this card I have used - 
  • cut, craft, create set 2 dies from Tattered Lace
  • red and black centura pearl from Crafter's Companion
  • love is in the air sentiments from Tattered Lace
  • black ribbon, sparkley thing (coloured with DR7 Spectrum Noir pen) and charm from my stash

A very quick and simple card to make, I just let the die do all the work.

That's all from me today, enjoy your start to the working week

Crafty hugs

Lesley


1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card I love it that die is gorgeous. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete