Friday 22 June 2018

G for Great outdoors

Hello folks

Day 5 - Today is the start of a new challenge at Alphabet Challenge blog and it is my turn to host this fortnight. We have reached the letter G and I have chosen Great Outdoors as the challenge. This is my DT card - 
For this card I have used - 

  • Sheena's A Little bit Sketchy - Nature accomplished stamp set
  • Spectrum Aqua pens - sepia, boulder, black, heather, moss, evergreen, leaf green, charcoal, slate, kingfisher, topaz and chocolate
  • black and purple core'dinations
  • matt black card (for the card base)
  • black satin ribbon from my stash
I do hope you are able to join in our challenge this fortnight, why not pop over to the website today to see what my fellow teamies have created. You can find our blog here.

Thank you for stopping by today.
Crafty hugs

Lesley

2 comments:

  1. your card is so awesome, teamie!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    Silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful. Love your scene and the purple.

    ReplyDelete