Saturday 23 June 2018

Quick cards

Hello and welcome to the weekend

Well we have reached the penultimate post of our scheduled marathon and today I have two very quick and simple cards to show you.
Whenever I go to Inspirations craft shop in Preston they always give me a free gift of lovely Hunkydory card and toppers. These two cards were made using toppers from one of the free gifts.
For this card I have used - 
  • topper from a Hunkydory little book
  • gold mirri card
  • floral card from Hunkydory

For this card I have used - 
  • topper from a Hunkydory little book
  • matt black card
  • pink glitter card from Crafter's Companion

Enjoy your Saturday and don't forget to head back tomorrow when I limp over the finish line of this blogging marathon.

Crafty hugs

Lesley

2 comments:

  1. Two totally different but equally lovely creations Lesley.

    Have a lovely weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lesley your cards are stunning. Anyone would be happy to receive them. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete