Wednesday 20 June 2018

Cogs in motion

Good morning

Well I made a complete hash of scheduling a post every day. For some reason (there is a numpty operating the laptop) I managed to post twice on Monday when one should have posted yesterday. Oh well let's try again!
Day 3 of the scheduling marathon and we have reached Wednesday - yeah hump day. One of my favourite days of the week; the worst part of the working week is behind me and the best part is still to come.
One for the boys for you today. This is a card I made for my friend's recent birthday - 
I have used - 
  • Spectrum Noir metallic markers - pewter, gol plate, antique bronze and silver ingot
  • Die'sire Timepiece easel create a card die set
  • matt black card
  • pewter mirri card
  • checker plate embossing folder from Crafter's Companion
  • sentiment from Tattered Lace issue 40 magazine
  • Spellbinder's labels 4 die set

I cut the detailed dies from matt black card and then coloured it with the Spectrum Noir metallic pens.
That's all from me today. Enjoy your Wednesday.

Crafty hugs

Lesley



1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card I love it. There is so much gorgeous detail. Enjoy the rest of the week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete