Monday 22 April 2019

Another Spring Sweetie

Hello again


Back from Preston in one piece with just a short stop at my favourite shop for a little retail therapy. Only bought essentials you understand!!

Another Easter card for you - 
So again I have used LOTV's Spring Sweeties stamp set and my Spectrum Noir Triblend pens -
  • rabbit - brown grey blend, pale pink blend and ice grey blend
  • grass - citrus green blend
  • flowers - orange blend, bright pink blend, citrus blend and citrus green blend
  • sky - ice blue blend
I have also used - 
  • white centura pearl (for the card base)
  • One Birdie Lane paper pad from LOTV
  • MFT wonky stitched rectangles STAX
  • Gemini Happy Easter die
  • ribbon and pearl from my stash

Thank you for stopping by again.

Crafty hugs

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is such a sweet card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete