Monday 15 April 2019

Shabby patchwork

Good morning folks

Happy Monday to you all. Week 2 of my Easter break and once again I will be heading back into the garden. I bought some new rose bushes last week and I need to get them planted asap. Also for my mother's day my children gave me a hydrangea which also needs to go into the ground. 
Today's card is one I made a while ago with some new Woodware stamps - 
For this card I used - 
  • Woodware's layered collage stamp set
  • Sara's signature collection - shabby chic paper pad
  • Neenah desert storm stamping card
  • pink core'dinations
  • Sara's signature collection - shabby chic rose garden embossing folder
  • Sara's signature collection - shabby chic printed seam binding
  • lace corners from the Ribbon Girl
  • antique linen distress ink

I stamped the stamp several times on different papers and then collaged and layered them up to create dimension.
I inked around the edge of the embossed cardstock to add a little definition.
That is all from me today. The sun has come out so I am off to plant my new plants.
Crafty hugs

Lesley


1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card I love all the detail you have added. Enjoy your time in the garden. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete