Saturday 20 April 2019

Happy Easter to ewe

Hello again

Yes twice in one day! I have a lot of Easter cards to share so I am back again - 
I got these LOTV stamps when they were launched but only got round to using them last week. This one is from the Spring Sweeties stamp set and I have coloured the image with Copics
 pens -
  • lambs - C00, C1, C3, C7, C10, R81 and true black
  • frame - YR04
  • flowers - R81, R83, R85, Y17, Y38, YG03, YG17 and YG67
  • sky - B91
I have also used - 
    - One Birdie Lane paper pad from LOTV
    - MFT wonky stitched squares STAX
    - Gemini Happy Easter die
    - ribbon and gem from my stash


That's definitely all from me today. Thank you for stopping by.
Crafty hugs

Lesley


 



1 comment:

  1. This is such a great fun card Lesley! The sheep are just brilliant!

    ReplyDelete