Sunday 21 April 2019

Two fer Easter

Happy Easter 

Today is a busy family day for me so rather than write two posts I have decided to put two cards on together. So this is a long post - grap a cuppa and make yourself comfortable.........
First card is (surprise, surprise) and Easter one - 
This is a stamp called Rabbit's garden from Crafter's Companion which I have coloured with my Spectrum Noir pens and Triblend pens -
  • rabbit - ice grey blend, pale pink blend and IG6
  • pot - tan blend and TN7
  • ground - earth brown blend
  • sky - ice blue blend

I have also used - 
  • white centura pearl (for the card base)
  • One Birdie Lane paper pad from LOTV
  • Tonic flower punches
  • MFT wonky stitched rectangle STAX
  • Punch Bunch leaf punch
  • XCut flower doily border punch
  • Gemini Happy Easter die
  • ribbon and pearls from my stash


And now for card number 2; another Easter card! -
This is a stamp from LOTV's spring sweeties stamp set which I have coloured with Spectrum Noir pens and Triblend pens - 

  • rabbit - brown grey blend, BG1, BG6 and pale pink blend
  • grass - citrus green blend
  • flowers - citrus blend and orange blend
  • sky - IB1

I have also used - 

  • white centura pearl (for the card base)
  • One Birdie Lane paper pad
  • XCut flower doily border punch
  • Gemini Happy Easter die
  • MFT Wonky rectangle STAX
  • ribbon and button from my stash

Phew that's all folks, have a lovely Easter Sunday however you choose to spend it.
Crafty hugs

Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment