Saturday 20 April 2019

Easter wishes

Good morning folks

It is a bank holiday here in the UK and for the first in a very long time the weather is lovely. Which means very little crafting but lots of gardening. Tonight I am off to see a show starring Kevin Clifton (of Strictly fame) and on Sunday have a family meal planned. Then a day of rest on Monday before heading back to work on Tuesday.
Today I am sharing one of Easter cards I have made to send to my family and friends - 
This is one of my favourite Easter stamps and tends to get used every year. It is a Magnolia stamp called Tilda holding Easter egg which I coloured with Copics pens - 
  • skin - E50, E51, E21, E11 and R20
  • hair - E37
  • clothes - V12, V15, V17, BG49, BG45 and BG57
  • egg - V12, V15, V17, BG49, BG45 and BG57
  • grass - YG03, YG17 and YG67
  • sky - C00 and C1
  • white gel pen

I have also used - 
  • Promises and Promises solids paper pads from LOTV
  • MFT wonky stitched rectangles STAX
  • tumbled glass distress ink
  • Gemini happy Easter die
  • X-cut flower doily border punch
  • ribbon and button from my stash



Have a lovely Saturday (hopefully in the sunshine) and thank you for stopping by.
Crafty hugs

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning Easter card. That image is lovely. It sounds like you have a great day planned tomorrow. Happy Easter. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete