Sunday 7 April 2019

Country living

Good Sunday afternoon folks

Sorry about the late post today but I have just returned from dropping my eldest off home in Preston plus a little retail therapy in my favourite shop. Didn't buy too much (!!!), just a few essentials - I promise!
Today's card is one I made for my MIL's mother's day card - 
For this card I have used - 

  • Happiness is ... A cosy cottage deco large kit from Hunkydory
  • gold mirri
  • Happiness is .... insert from Hunkydory
  • pink gems from my stash
  • Gemini Mother's day die from Crafter's Companion

That's all from me today. I am off to unpack my new goodies now.
Thank you for stopping by
Crafty hugs

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card. I can't wait to see what you make with your new goodies. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete