Sunday 28 April 2019

Squishy cats

Good morning

Well what a difference a week makes. Storm Hannah pounded us yesterday - wild, wet and windy. It is a little brighter today and at least the rain has stopped. I didn't venture out yesterday but I definitely need a walk today.
Today's card is one I made for my friend's birthday. She is a cat lover so this stamp was perfect - 
The stamp is called squishy cats from Stamping Bella which I coloured with Spectrum Noir pens and Triblend pens -
  • cats - OR1, OR2, OR3, BO4, Ice grey blend, IG2, IG4, IG5, IG6, IG8, IG10, brown grey blend, BG6, BG8, Earth brown blend, EB5, EB7, EB8 and FS2
  • ground - BG1 and BG3
  • sky - IB1
  • butterfly - hydrangea blend and true black

I also used - 
  • Sue Wilson double stitched rectangles die set
  • Newton's Nook fetching friendship stamp set (for the backing paper)
  • matt black card
  • Die'sire essentials cicles and scalloped circles die sets
  • LOTV sentiments stamp set
  • tumbled glass distress ink

I made the backing paper using the butterfly from the Squishy cats stamp set and the paw from the Newton Nook stamp set. I coloured them with Hydrangea blend and FS2 pens.

That's all from me today. Enjoy your Sunday.
Crafty hugs

Lesley

2 comments:

  1. Awww what a fun image and great card Lesley.
    Love the colours you've used, fab colouring too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lesley this is a stunning birthday card. I love the image you have used. Our daughter is called Hannah we have been teasing her about the storm. I am sorry you were affected. Enjoy the rest of the weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete