Tuesday 23 April 2019

It grows on trees?!!

Hello


Back to work for me today. I am hoping that this lovely sunny weather will last until the weekend so I can enjoy it again. 

Here is yet another Easter card for you - 
Once again I have used the Easter cuties stamp set from LOTV which I have coloured with my Spectrum Noir pens and Triblend pens - 
  • rabbit - brown grey blend, BG1, BG6 and pale pink blend
  • tree - earth brown blend, citrus green blend, bright pink blend, orange blend and citrus blend
  • pot - tan blend, TN8, EB5 and EB8
  • chick - citrus blend and orange blend
  • grass - citrus green blend
  • sky - IB1
I have also used - 
  • One Birdie Lane paper pad from LOTV
  • green core'dinations
  • MFT wonky stitched squares STAX
  • Gemini Happy Easter die
  • ribbon and button from my stash
Thank you for stopping by today.
Crafty hugs


Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card I love it. I hope all goes well back at school. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete