Sunday 13 September 2020

Another one

 Good Sunday morning

As I said yesterday September is a busy time for wedding anniversary celebrations and this is the card I made for my parents-in-law's special day - 

For this card I have used - 

  • Chloe's Creative Cards 12x12 designer paper pad
  • white centura pearl for the card base
  • Chloe's Creative Cards stamps - summer blooms and spring foliage
  • Chloe's Creative Cards Sparkelicious glitter - grasshopper and honeysuckle
  • Chloe's Creative Cards Wow embossing powder - lavender drizzle, lavender frosting and diamond white
  • Gemini Happy Anniversary die
  • gems
  • white pearl card from Chloe's Creative cards
I made my background by stamping randomly with stamps from the summer blooms set with clear embossing powder and then heat embossing.

I added lots of the honeysuckle glitter to my flowers and around the edges of my matts and layers.

That's all from me today. Have a good Sunday.

Crafty hugs

Lesley


1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful Lesley and am sure they loved it!

    ReplyDelete