Monday 21 September 2020

Blue seasonal gnome

 Good morning everyone

I thought we would have a change today and go back to Christmas.....

This is another card made with the seasonal gnome stamp from Woodware which I coloured with my original Spectrum Noir pens and Triblend pens - 

  • beard - IG blend
  • skin - FS blend and TN2
  • clothes - TB blend, TB5, IG blend and EB shades
  • holly - DR blend and DG blend
  • candle - TN blend, OR blend and CT blend
  • present - DR blend and DG blend
  • ground - BG blend
  • sky - IB1
I have also used - 

  • blue core'dinations
  • pearls
  • glitter
Another simple card and relatively flat for postal purposes.

Thank you for stopping by today

Crafty hugs

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete