Friday 11 September 2020

Two for the price of one

 Good morning folks

Back to Christmas again today, not one but two for you today. Here is the first - 

This stamp is another of my older Woodware ones called Going down which I coloured with my Spectrum Noir original pens and Triblend pens - 

  • snowman - OR blend, IG blend and IG1
  • scarf - DR blend and CG blend
  • hat - EB shades, DR blend and CG blend
  • brolly - CG blend and black
  • sky - IB1
I also used - 

  • white centura pearl (for the card base)
  • red card
  • gold mirri card
  • Woodware's special Christmas wishes sentiment stamp set
  • glitter
For this card I changed the colours of pens I used as follows - 

  • snowman - OR blend, IG blend and IG1
  • scarf - TB blend and BG shades
  • hat - EB shades, TB blend and BG shades
  • brolly - TB blend and black
  • sky - IB1
I have also used - 

  • white and blue centura pearl
  • brushed silver mirri
  • Woodware's special Christmas wishes sentiment stamp set
  • glitter
Thank you for stopping by today.

Crafty hugs


Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley your card are gorgeous. I love that stamp and he is coloured so beautifully. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete