Saturday 19 September 2020

Butterfly anniversary

 Good afternoon folks

A very late post from me today. As it is such a beautiful day I have been in my garden tidying up and getting ready to plant some bulbs when they arrive.

Another anniversary card to share with you today - 

For this card I have used - 

  • ivory centura pearl card
  • matt black card
  • beautiful butterflies 12x12 paper pad from Crafter's Companion
  • beautiful butterflies - majestic butterflies 3D embossing folder from Crafter's Companion
  • Beautiful butterflies just to say stamp set from Crafter's Companion
  • pink tulip Harmony ink
  • black soot distress ink
  • black gems
I love this embossing folder and can see it being used for many occasions.

Thank you for stopping by today.

Crafty hugs

Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment