Thursday 3 September 2020

Happy Christmas

 Good morning

I working today, welcoming the children back - hooray, so I have decided to schedule posts for the next couple of days. And it is back to Christmas again and this time I have used one of my older stamps 

This stamp is called snowman from Woodware which I have coloured with Spectrum Noir original pens and triblend pens  - 

  • snowman - BGR1, BGR2 and BGR3
  • nose - orange blend
  • hat - DR blend, IG blend and IG1
  • scarf - DR blend and CG blend
  • holly - DG blend and DR blend
  • sky - IB1 and IB2
I have also used - 

  • red core'dinations
  • clear glitter
  • Woodware's special Christmas wishes sentiments stamp set
Again I have kept the card flat for postal reasons.
Thank you for stopping by today.
Crafty hugs

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning Christmas card. I do hope all goes well at school today. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete