Sunday 6 September 2020

Fairy lights

 Hello and a very happy Sunday afternoon

A quick post from me today as I am preparing some bits and pieces for work tomorrow.

This card is the results of a little inky fun. I really enjoy making inky backgrounds using Distress inks or Sparkle inks and I loved this background once it was finished so I made it into a quick card.

For this card I have used - 

  • white stamping card
  • matt black card
  • blue matt mirri
  • Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens - iced denim, winter night and chilled ocean
  • white gel pen
  • black fine liner pen
  • Lavinia stamps - Finn and tree hive set
  • black Versafine Claire ink
I created the background using the Sparkle inks and pulling out the ink with a water brush. 
To create the moon I used the faux bleach technique.

That's all from me today, thank you for stopping by.
Crafty hugs

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a gorgeous card. I love it. I hope your work prep goes well and that you have a good week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete