Thursday 25 July 2013

Happy retirement

Hello everyone

Yesterday a friend and colleague retired and this is the card I made for her -


The image is from Lili of the Valley and is called Sunflowers (ST430) and i have coloured it with my Spectrum Noirs as follows

  • sunflowers - GB1, GB4, GB5, GB9 GB10, JG3 and JG4
  • vase - GG1 and CT1
  • shadow - GG1, GG2 and IB1
  • bee - GB5 and GG1
I then cut out the image using Spellbinder's Elegant labels 4 and inked whilst still in the die with scattered straw distress ink. I created the background using a piece of gold coredinations which I embossed using a M-bossabilites garden lattice embossing folder. The lettering has been made using Clarity Stamps letterbox set.
Quite a simple card really (for me).

Thanks for stopping by.

Lesley


No comments:

Post a Comment