Thursday 4 July 2013

Magnolia challenge

Hello

Sorry for the late post - computer gremilms!

Over at The Ribbongirl they are having a Magnolia challenge. You must use either a Tilda stamp, Edwin stamp or a DooHickey die and two backing papers. You can see all the details at www.ribbongirls.blogspot.co.uk.  Here is my card - 


The image is Summer flower Tilda and is coloured with my Spectrum Noirs. The colours used are - 
  • skin - FS1, FS2, FS3 and PP2
  • dress - TB1, TB2 and TB3
  • shoes - TB2, TB3, TB4 and BGR3
  • hair - GB4, GB5 and GB8
  • wings - BT1 and BT2
  • flower - LY1, LY2, LY3 and JG3
  • shadow - BGR1
  • around image - IB1
I cut the image out using Spellbinders Floral ovals and inked whilst still in the die with tumbled glass distress ink. I used two papers from Nitwits Petal fresh pad from Lili of the Valley and used an Xcut border punch along one edge of the blue paper. I matted both papers onto a card base made from Centura pearl and added a Memory Box Fairytale flower border cut from white Centura pearl. I then added my image using Pinflair for dimension. I added a Memory Box Precious stars die uit in the top left corner and added silver gems.


A close up of the image.
I would like to enter this card into www.ribbongirls.blogspot.co.uk - magnolia challenge.
Thank you for stopping by.
Lesley


No comments:

Post a Comment