Over at the The ribbon girl blog it is time for a Magnolia challenge They would like to see projects using lace and here is my interpretation -
I have made a card blank using ivory centura pearl and ten matted and layered with papers from Floral fantasy which were free with an edition of Cardmaking and Papercraft. I felt that the vintage feel of the papers added to the lace theme. The image is Magnolia Butterfly Dreams - Tilda with butterfly and I have coloured it with the following Promarkers -
- dress - pastel pink, coral and dusky rose
- hair - terracotta, chestnut and walnut
- skin - ivory, satin and blush
- lace and socks - pastel beige and khaki
- shadow - pastel blue and ice grey1
To finish I added some tiny pearls to the die cut.
I would like to enter this card into
www.ribbongirls.blogspot.co.uk - July Magnolia only challenge
Thank you for stopping by.