Tuesday 23 July 2013

Little boy blue

Hello everyone

Over at the Ribbon girl blog the challenge is blue and white so I have decided to do a male card for this challenge and here is the card - 


The image is Super striker (ST309) from Lili of the Valley and I have coloured it using my Spectrum Noirs as follows -
  • shirt - TB1, TB2 and TB3
  • hair - GB4, GB5 and GB8
  • skin - FS2, FS3 and FS4
  • ball - GG4
  • boots - GG3 and GG4
  • grass - LG3 and 4
  • shadow - IB1
I cut the image out using a rectangle nestie and inked whilst still in the die with tumbled glass distress ink. I then cut out a Spellbinder's Fleur de Lis rectangle from blue Centura pearl and mounted the image onto it. The papers are from the Petal Fresh paper pad from Lili of the Valley. To finish I added some clouds from the Memory box puffy clouds die.

I would like to enter this card into

www.ribbongirls.blogspot.co.uk - blue and white challenge

Thanks for stopping by

Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment