Wednesday 3 July 2013

Lilliana

Hello

Todays card uses a lovely stamp called Lilliana from Saturated Canary. Don't you just love those beautiful big eyes!



She is coloured once again with a mixture of Promarkers and Spectrum Noirs. I don't have a complete collection of Spectrum Noirs so I tend to mix them with Promarkers to give me an extended colour and shade range. I only bought a packet of browns to try and I really enjoyed using them and so my collection started to grow.


 I cut the image out using Spellbinders resplendent rectangles and inked it whilst still in the dye with tumbled glass distress ink. I used black soot distress ink along the bottom of the dye (but was a bit heavy handed so its a bit too dark hence the large flower stuck at the bottom). I then cut out the largest of the resplendent rectangles and matted the smaller one on. The papers are from First Edition Dreamcatcher paperpack.


The flower is cut from Spellbinders blossom 5 which I have cut into and shaped using a mat and a ball tool. I have added a dazzler and some stick pins to finish. the swirls are Spellbinders Die delights floral corner and some Marianne swirls.

Thanks for stopping by.

Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment