Yesterday a friend from work left to start a new job in September and this is the card I made for her -
The images are from Woodland folk from Docrafts and I have coloured them with a mixture of Promarkers and Spectrum noirs as follows -
- owl - EB1, GB1, GB2, EB2, GB8 and GB9
- hedgehog - EB1, EB2, GB8, GB9 and EB3
- rabbit - GB1, GB2, GB4 and GB9
- badger - BG5, BG7 and BG9
- squirrel - TN1, TN3, TN4 and TN5
- fox - amber, pumpkin, orange, TN1 and GB9
- log - EB1, EB2, EB3, EB5 and EB7
- grass and leaves - DG2 and DG4
- flowers - PL1 and GB5
- shadow - IB1
Inside the card I added a badger which I cut from the papers.
Well that's all from me for today. My blogs maybe a hit and miss for the next few weeks as the school summer holidays start today and I will need to entertain my brood although if it rains we will be crafting and I am afraid it will be the start of the great Christmas crafting. If you too are entertaining small people I wish you well.
PS - (not sure if there is PS in blogging but here goes) talking about Christmas head on over to the Lili of the Valley website where they have just released their new Christmas stamps. They are gorgeous and I promised myself I would use what I already had this year but hey ho here we go.