Tuesday 9 December 2014

A little gift box

Hello folks and a very happy Tuesday to you all

This little box has been made using Tonic's balloon weight box die                                                        set. 
 I began by cutting and embossing the die from white centura pearl and folding along the score lines to create the box. I find it easier to decorate the box before gluing it all together.
I then cut 4 panels from silver centura pearl and Tonic's Christmas inserts. I attached them to the sides of the box as shown.
I then made the box up.
I made a tag using Gokreate's tags#1. I cut the die twice, once from white centura pearl and one from silver centura pearl. I cut the insert from the white tag and then matted it onto the silver tag.
To finish I tied a piece of silver ribbon to the top of the box.

Thank you for stopping by.

Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment