Sunday 14 December 2014

Dashing through the snow......

Hello folks and a very happy Sunday afternoon to you all 

Yesterday my eldest son came home from Uni. It is lovely to have him home if only for a few weeks. My hubby and children are busy putting up all the Christmas decorations as I am typing this post and this morning I managed to complete all my present shopping. All I need to do now is get them wrapped and posted. I sound very organised but I promise you I am not. I am still frantically making Christmas cards and here is another one using the LOTV Furry Christmas art pad - 
I began by trimming the image and matting it onto a piece of blue paper from Docraft's Forever Friends Kraft notes. I added lots of glitter to the image and then cut another of the papers with a Tonic layering square die and matted it onto a piece of blue paper. 
I then wrapped a piece of ribbon (from the Ribbon Girl) around the centre and attached the whole thing to a 6 inch square scalloped card blank. I attached the image to the card with foam pads.
I cut several snowflakes using Die'sire snowflake die and some white centura pearl. I layered the snowflakes on top of each other, added a gem to the centre (from the Hobby House) and attached the snowflake to the card base with Pinflair.
To finish I added a sentiment from LOTV's Christmas wishes stamp set.

Thank you for stopping by and reading my blog.

Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment