Friday 19 December 2014

It's Christmas

Good Friday evening everyone

Hooray! Finally finished for the Christmas holidays after a very busy week with extremely excited 5, 6 and 7 year olds. Eyes down now for the big day. Lots of shopping, wrapping and cooking to be done before then though. 
Today's card is another one made using LOTV's Furry Christmas art pad. This is the last one I promise. I am feeling like a very lazy crafter at the moment but needs must and all that.
I began by covering a 6 inch square card blank with a piece of red Bazzil cardstock. I then cut a piece of paper from Bobunny's Elf magic paper pad with a Tonic layering square, wrapped a piece of ribbon (from the Ribbon Girl) around the centre and then attached to the card base.
As I said earlier the image is from LOTV's Furry Art pad which I cut out with a Tonic layering square die and inked whilst still in the die with tumbled glass distress ink. I then added lots of glitter and matted the topper onto a piece of red Bazzil cardstock. I attached it to the card with foam pads.
To finish I stamped a sentiment from LOTV's Christmas wishes stamp set which I cut out with a Spellbinder's Resplendent rectangle die. I cut another of the dies in the set from the Bazzil card and matted the sentiment onto it. I attached the whole thing to the card with Pinflair.

Thank you very much for stopping by and reading my blog.

Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment