Thursday 11 December 2014

A star on top

Hello everyone, I hope you are well.


Today's post features another card made with LOTV's Furry Christmas art pad. I realized last week that I didn't have enough Christmas cards so I bought the art pad to make some quick cards. It worked - I made several this weekend and here is one of them - 

I began by covering a 5 x 7 inch card blank with a Christmas paper from my stash. I cut another paper from my stash using Spellbinder's matting basics A, matted it onto a piece of white centura pearl and wrapped a piece of ribbon around the centre. I then attached the whole thing to the card base.
The image is from LOTV's Furry Christmas art pad which I cut out with Spellbinder's matting basics A. I added lots of glitter and matted and layered it onto a matching paper from my stash and a piece of white centura pearl. I attached it to the card base with foam pads.
I stamped a sentiment from LOTV's Christmas wishes. cut it out with a Spellbinder's nestie, matted it onto a scalloped circle nestie and added some glitter. I attached it to the card with foam pads. 
To finish I added a snowflake made using white centura pearl and a Die'sire snowflake die set. I cut 3 snowflakes and matted them on top of each other. I added a gem from the Hobby House to the centre of the snowflake and then attached them to the card as shown.

Thank you for stopping by

Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment