Sunday 21 December 2014

Fussy and fancy Tilda

Good morning everyone

Well it's complete - all Christmas gifts bought and nearly all wrapped. Now for the cooking marathon which starts today with the mince pies and fudge.
Today's card features another recent purchase from Sir Stampalot - 
I began by covering a 6 inch square card blank with some gold centura pearl. I then cut some cream centura pearl with the outer 2 dies in Tonic's Just a note die set. I then cut another of the dies in this set from gold centura pearl. and a layering square from cream centura pearl. I then layered everything up as shown and attached it to the card base. 
I then added a cream lace corner and a piece of lace and pearl trim (both from the Ribbon Girl).
The image is Swirly Tilda which I coloured with the following Promarkers - 
  • skin - satin, blush, dusky pink and coral
  • hair - raw sienna, terracotta and burnt umber
  • dress - ivory, pastel beige and khaki
  • sky - pastel blue
  • stars - gold gel pen.
I cut the image out using a Die'namics stitched circle die, inked whilst still in the die with tumbled glass distress ink and attached to the card with Pinflair.
I cut a Memory Box Frostyville wreath from gold centura pearl and attached it to the outer edge of the image.
I stamped a sentiment from LOTV's Christmas wishes stamp set. I added a frame made from gold centura pearl and Spellbinders Resplendent rectangles.
To finish I added a little angel charm from the Ribbon Girl to the lace corner.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges - 
http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk - challenge 250 - Anything goes
http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.co.uk - fussy and fancy
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk - anything Christmas
http://magnoliadownunderchallenges.blogspot.co.uk - anything goes

Thank you for taking time to read my blog

Lesley

2 comments:

  1. So glad you joined us for our CHNC extra challenge this month with this wonderful creation!!
    Hope to see you back for our next challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the gold. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for my CHNC challenge extra for December - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete