Friday 12 December 2014

Merry Christmas James

Good morning folks

Here is another card made with the Furry Christmas art pad - 
I cut a paper from my stash using a Toinc layering square , then cut a coordinating paper with Tonic's Just a note die set and attached the white paper to the red one. I then wrapped a piece of ribbon from the Ribbon Girl around the centre and attached the whole thing to a 6 inch square card blank.
The image is from LOTV's furry Christmas art pad which I cut out with a Tonic layering square, added lots of glitter and matted onto a Tonic Just a note die cut from the red paper. I then attached the topper to the card with foam pads.
I stamped a sentiment from LOTV's Christmas wishes stamp set, cut it out and added glitter to the edge.
Another one finished!

Thanks for stopping by

Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment