Wednesday 24 December 2014

I don't believe it..............

Hello. 

Yes It's me again. Can you believe it?  I think this must be a record for me! 3 posts in one day but this is the last one I promise. My last card for my boys - 
A clean and simple one to finish with.
I stamped Crafter's Companion's Bebunni Figgy Pud onto a Tonic layering square and coloured it with the following Spectrum Noir pens and pencils - 
  • Bebunni - IG2, IG3, IG4, IG5, PP1, 117 and 119
  • pudding - EB3, EB4, EB6, EB8, DR1, DR6, DR7, EB2, EB3, 104 and 107
  • holly - DR1, DR6, CG3, LG5, 033 and 047
  • sky - IB1 and 061
  • ground - BG1 and BG3
I added a little glitter to the image and inked around the edge with tumbled glass distress ink. 
I stamped one of the sentiments from the set, added a holly charm and a red ribbon bow.

I am going to enter this card into the Spectrum Noir Facebook challenge.

Well that's all from me for now. all that remains is to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Thank you so much for all the support this year and I look forward to sharing more of my cards with you all next year.

Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment