Wednesday 24 December 2014

It's beginning to look at bit like Christmas...............

Hello everyone and a very happy Christmas Eve to you all,

Today's card is one I made for one of my boys - 
I began by covering a 6 inch square card blank with a piece of dark blue core'dinations.
The image is Penny Black's Sweet snowman which I coloured with the following Spectrum Noir pens and pencils - 
  • hat and scarf - TB1, TB2, TB4, TB6, TB7, TB9, 066 and 073
  • snowman - BGR1, BGR2, OR1 and OR3
  • present - TB1, TB6, GB3, 065, 068 and 073
  • snow - BGR1 and BGR2
  • sky - IB1 and 061
  • tag - IG1

I cut the image out with a Tonic layering square, inked whilst still in the die with tumbled glass distress ink, added lots of glitter and then matted it onto a piece of pale blue Bazzil card. 
I stamped a Penny Black snowflakes sentiment into the top corner. I then attached the topper to the card base with foam pads.
To finish I cut 2 Spellbinder's snowflakes and added blue pearls to the centre of each snowflake.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges - 
Spectrum Noir Facebook challenge - clean and simple

Thank you for stopping by

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I love this Card! Great Design and great coloring. I like the sparkles too. Thanks for joining us at PBSC! Good luck!
    Hugs Frida

    ReplyDelete