Monday 22 December 2014

White Christmas

Hello folks

How are we all? Stressed or relaxed about the whole thing? I have a fairly easy day today - a little gift wrapping, a hair cut so I look like a human being on the big day and of course some crafting. I have to make some gift boxes for the fudge I made yesterday. My baking marathon went well - 2 dozen mince pies and two lots of fudge complete and hidden so no-one eats it before the big day.
Here is today's card - 
Firstly apologies for the photo quality. My camera really doesn't like mirriboard. It was either have the flash reflecting in the centre of the card or switching the flash off and having a very dark picture.
I began by covering a 6 inch square card blank with silver mirriboard. I then cut a piece of white centura pearl with a Tonic layering square die and embossed it with an Embossalicious snowflake embossing folder. 
I wrapped a piece of silver ribbon (from the Ribbon Girl) around the centre of the card (from top to bottom) and then attached the whole thing to the card base.
I then cut several dies from the mirriboard and white glitter card. I used the following dies - 
Memory Box - Frostyville wreath
Die'namics - stitched circle
Tattered Lace - Merry Christmas
I then layered them together as shown and attached the whole thing to the card base with Pinflair.
I cut several Spellbinder's poinsettia flowers from white glitter card and silver mirriboard and a Marianne ivy die from silver mirriboard. I layered them up, arranged them as shown and added silver gems to the centre of the flowers.
To finish I added a ribbon knot to the top of the topper.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge - 

Thank you stopping by

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Lesley, love all white cards! thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland.
    xx

    ReplyDelete