Saturday 22 August 2015

A robin tag

Good morning folks

Another Romany Christmas sample for you today. I hope you were able to get a hold of the stamps and CD - 
I had lots of bits and pieces let from my other samples so I decided to make a tag - waste not, want not I say. Apologies I have just realised I forgot to add the ribbon before taking its photo! Oops! I did add some ribbon before I sent it to CCHQ though.
I coloured the image with the following Spectrum Noirs, all from the core set of 72 pens - 

  • CR8, CR10, CR11, GB10, EB4, EB8, EB1, EB2, GB5, CT4 and BT1

The other ingredients used were - 

  • papers, ribbon and tag from the Romany Christmas CD
  • embellishments from the stamp set
  • black pearl from my stash

I made the tile and the button using stamps from the set which I coloured and then added glossy accents.


Thank you for stopping by

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley,

    Literally just back from holiday so having quick pop round to say hi and catch up on things and your latest creations.

    B x

    ReplyDelete