Yesterday was a very exciting day in our house. My son got 5 grade As, 3 grade Bs and a grade C in his GCSEs. Very, very proud of him.
Now back to the crafting
Another TV sample for you today. An easel card which features the another stamp set from the new Crafter's Companion range Romany Christmas called Figgy Pudding -
I coloured the image with my Spectrum Noir core set (this is the basic set of 72 pens which are also on the one day wonder shows) -
- pud - GB10, EB5, EB8, IG1 and IG2
- holly - CG3, DG3, JG6, CR8, CR10, CR11
- frill - CR8, CR10, CR11 and DG3
After colouring the image I gave it a liberal spray of Pearl Diamond Spray and Sparkle - well it is a Christmas card!
The other ingredients used were -
- white centura pearl (for the card base)
- Spray and Sparkle pearl diamond
- papers and ribbon embellishment from the Romany Christmas CD
- sentiment from the stamp set
- Die'sire essentials circles, scalloped circles and holly dies
- Tonic layering circles
- dew drops from the Ribbon Girl
I printed out the ribbon strip from the CD, cut it out, mounted it onto a piece of card and then used it as my stopper.
Thank you for stopping by