Thursday 20 August 2015

Romany Christmas tree

Good morning everyone

Today's card is another sample I made for the one day wonder TV shows on Create and Craft TV. Fiona will be on your screens today at 11am with lots of lovely demos.
This card features another of the stamp sets called Christmas Tree which I have coloured with the following Spectrum Noir pens -

  • DG3, JG6, EB5, EB8, CR8, CR10, CR11, EB1, EB2 and BT1

Other ingredients used - 

  • white centura pearl (for the card base)
  • papers, insert and tag from the CD
  • sentiment from the stamp set
  • Die'sire elegance stamping frame die set

The tag is from the CD and I stamped and cut out the sentiment and glued it onto the tag before adding to the card at a jaunty angle.
I made the border by cutting a strip from another of the papers on the CD. The lace is printed onto the paper too. The texture of these papers is gorgeous.
As I made my own 7 inch square card base I needed to cover the join on the inside of the card so I printed an insert from the CD and attached to the inside of the card.

Don't forget to watch Fiona at 11am today on Create and Craft TV

Thank you for stopping by

Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment