Good morning folks
I was asked to make today's card for a couple who have just got engaged. The brief I was given was "cute" which I can do in spades. And in my mind nothing says cuter than a pair of Penny Black Hedgies -
The stamp is Penny Black's Hedgehog kisses which I have coloured with my Spectrum Noir pens and pencils -
- hedgies - FS1, FS4, FS6, FS8, FS9, 009, 089, EB4, EB6, EB8 and 104
- balloons - CR7, CR8, CR11, blender and 026
- sky - IB1 and 065
The other ingredients used were -
- cream centura peal
- red Bazzil card stock
- Tattered Lace stepper card die
- hearts M-bossabilites embossing folder (from Spellbinders)
- Spellbinder's vines of passion
- ribbon and heart charm from The Ribbon Girl.
A close up of the embossing.
Another big bow (made using my bow maker) and a heart charm
Thank you for stopping by