Good morning folks
As the blog post suggests I have some news, some very exciting news. A few weeks ago the lovely Jan invited me to join the design team for Fantasy Stampers. I was surprised and very flattered and after a nano second of thought I said YES PLEASE.
This is my first card for the design team -
The new challenge is "The colour purple" so I chose to make a Christmas card. I know purple is an unusual colour for Christmas but I found this backing paper in my Christmas box and fell in love with it. I also knew which stamp to use too. I love this stamp from LOTV. She is lovely to colour and looks fantastic in which ever colour combo you choose to use. Oh, she is called Christmas candle by the way. I have checked the LOTV website but I cannot find her so I think she might have been retired now.
I have coloured her with my Spectrum Noir pens and pencils -
- clothes - LV1, LV2, LV3, 081, IG1, IG2and 114
- boots - EB3, EB6, EB8 and 098
- skin - FS2, FS4, FS9 and 089
- candle - EB1, CT1, CT2, CT4 and OR1
- holly - DR5, DG3 and DG4
- sky - IB1
The other ingredients used were -
- white centura pearl
- lilac paper from my stash (sorry no details it was just a loose single piece in my box)
- white glitter card
- LaLa Land Christmas tree die
- Spellbinder's snowflakes view die set
- Spellbinder's lacy ovals
- LOTV hand written Christmas sentiments
- tumbled glass and milled lavender distress ink
I stamped the sentiment onto a piece of Neenah card and then cut it out in a banner shape. When I attached it to the card I curved it slightly.
I do hope that you will be able to join in the challenge at Fantasy Stampers. We would like to see all your purple projects but please remember your project must include a stamp. No digi stamps please.
Thank you stopping by.