Sunday 9 August 2015

Little notelets

Good Sunday morning everyone

A quick post today. We returned home from holiday late yesterday afternoon, the washing machine and tumble dryer are working overtime so I thought I would pop into my craft room and write a quick blog post.

Today's make is a set of notelets I made to sell in our local charity shop. I used a Hunkydory kit that has been in my stash for ages and I am sorry but I have no idea which kit it is.
Ingredients - 
  • papers and toppers from Hunkydory
  • silver mirriboard
  • inch square card blanks

That's all from me today. I now have to face the dreaded ironing but hopefully will find some time to get some crafting done. 

Thanks for stopping by

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Pretty notelets. I have this set somewhere, it was free with a mag last year! Hugs, Carol s.xx

    ReplyDelete